Graphics




I'm a freelance Graphics Designer with broad knowledge and solid experience in web and graphics design. I am also a computer lecturer, and an IT consultant. .
I have six years' experience in graphics and web design and three years experience as a graphics lecturer at Graffins college in Nairobi and at the University of Nairobi,
I have performed design works for individuals and companies with interests in corporate identity, promotions, brochures, posters, catalogue layout design, Tshirts and etc. Designing IS my passion. I work from the heart and take every project as a challenge to my creativity. I am proficient in Adobe Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, InDesign, PageMaker, Dreamweaver, Flash, fireworks and a variety of other graphic programs and applications. Both technical professionalism and creativity are crucial aspects of my work. I possess strong communication skills and flexibility. I don’t believe in appearances by themselves if they don’t come together with a concept applied to a specific objective - conceptual and creative thinking is one of my strongest qualities.

Put Quite simply, graphics are my specialty!. If you can dream it; then I can turn it into a reality .Some of the items I can create for you are-:




  • Complete Website Graphic Sets


  • Posters


  • Customized Tshits Designs


  • Logo Design


  • Advertising Banners


  • BrochuresNewsLetters .........etc

    Whether you need graphics for an entire Website or graphic for marketing purpose, you can count on me.

    mobile: 0722 43 91 95
    Email: ellyskimani@gmail.com